National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 965] Discussion Thanks!

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Mon Oct 15 14:01:16 EDT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to thank our guests from last week's discussion - Crystal
Hack, Kate Brandt, and Anson Green - as well as subscribers for posting
their thoughts, experiences, and questions. It was a very interesting
and rich discussion.

My apologies that a couple of posts were not sent through until the
weekend - I had some email glitches on Friday afternoon. If people have
more to say on the topic, please feel free to carry on.

I will prepare the discussion in a format that's friendly, and I'll send
out email to let you know when and where that can be accessed. In the
meantime, if you missed the discussion but would like to browse the
content, you can read the archives by going to:
http://www.nifl.gov/pipermail/assessment/2007/date.html

Thank you all once again for a great discussion last week. Looking
forward to more!

Marie Cora
Assessment Discussion List Moderator

Marie Cora
<mailto:marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com> marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
NIFL Assessment Discussion List Moderator