National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 825] Re: On-line tracking system?

Barbara Arguedas barguedas at sfccnm.edu
Thu Jun 21 11:58:23 EDT 2007

Hello. New Mexico has adopted the LACES program, a product of
LiteracyPro, for all ABE programs in the state. LACES is an on-line
system. At this time we have not done input from off-site locations but
it is possible to do. Literacy Volunteers of Santa Fe has used the
LiteracyPro database (not web-based), put out by the same company, for
several years. LiteracyPro (the database) has extra components for
entering tutor and donor information. We are waiting for the
LiteracyPro database to become web-based and more compatible with LACES
so that we can combine the data. You should be able to find
LiteracyPro.com on the web. Hope this helps.

Barbara Arguedas

ABE Director

Santa Fe Community College

Santa Fe, NM