National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 643] Formative assessment at the ALE Wiki

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Wed Feb 7 07:25:41 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

I have organized a lot of the information from the discussion we had on
formative assessment and have posted this for your use at the ALE Wiki
Assessment section. Go to:
http://wiki.literacytent.org/index.php/Assessment_Information and click
on section 7 Formative Assessment.

There are 3 areas: I extracted a lot of the ideas for the classroom
that people contributed, and organized them under topical headings;
another area has the referenced tools and materials that people said
they use in class; the final area is a list of on-line resources for
formative assessment. Anyone who contributed to that discussion has
been acknowledged. If I missed your name, or you would like your name
removed, please contact me.

You can add any information you would like to the Wiki - it is very
simple. In fact I hope that you do add information, ideas, resources,
etc. to the Wiki - that is what it is for. If you have any questions,
please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks!

marie

Marie Cora
<mailto:marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com> marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
NIFL Assessment Discussion List Moderator
Coordinator, LINCS Assessment Special Collection
http://literacy.kent.edu/Midwest/assessment/