National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 618] Re: Systematic formative ways to record whatstudents learn and share this information

Susan Reid sreid at workbase.org.nz
Tue Jan 30 16:57:01 EST 2007

Always helps if you attach the document

Hi Karisha
here is one example taken from a resource we wrote for the New Zealand
vocational teachers who wanted to integrate literacy skill development
into their trade course
I have copied the ILP into a Word document and enclose the url for the
full PDF
I realise we called it a literacy goal achievement plan to distinguish
it from the ILP that vocational teachers would use anyway
In NZ teachers are called tutors - volunteer tuors are called volunteers
- I realise this is different from the US
http://www.workbase.org.nz/Document.aspx?Doc=Settingliteracygoals&record
ingprogress.pdf

regards Susan Reid

Manager, Learning and Development

Workbase: The New Zealand Centre for Workforce Literacy Development

2 Vermont Street, Ponsonby - PO Box 56571, Dominion Road, Auckland 1030
Phone: 09 361 3800 - Fax: 09 376 3700
Website: www.workbase.org.nz <http://www.workbase.org.nz/> - Email:
sreid at workbase.org.nz

See New Zealand Literacy Portal

www.nzliteracyportal.org.nz

Caution - This email and its contents contain privileged information
that is intended solely for the recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or reproduction of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please notify admin at workbase.org.nz
<mailto:admin at workbase.org.nz> immediately. Any views expressed in
this email are of the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views
of Workbase: The New Zealand Centre for Workforce Literacy Development.