National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 613] Re: Systematic formative ways to record what students learn and share this information

Virginia Tardaewether tarv at chemeketa.edu
Mon Jan 29 13:22:34 EST 2007

Well generally, students know their ethnic origins, gender and age so we
don't talk about that much :)
Pre and post test scores are talked about in small and large groups so
that all students understand the system of progress. Each student is
given their own personal scores and an individual learning plan that is
developed with staff and the student. This plan changes through time,
but it helps tracks goal accomplishments and testing scores. Students
also work on resumes, complete job searches, complete FAFSA forms and
attend job interviews while enrolled.
Va