National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2716] Re: Online Teaching PD Workgroup and AALPD

Pedro Contreras americanhispanicschool.edu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 18:01:34 EST 2008

WE MUST MAKE A SURVEY ABOUT POTENTIAL STUDENTS COMPUTER SKILLS.
American Hispanic NON PUBLIC School delivers the Adult High School
Completion - 9-12 an High School Diploma and workplace readiness & Character
education at partner private schools.

I wonder how many adults have the computer skills to benefit of Distance
Learning.

[*PROFESSOR CONTRERAS*

--
AMERICAN HISPANIC SCHOOL