National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2622] Re: ProfessionalDevelopment Digest, Vol 37, Issue 11

Dina Schwam dschwam1 at student.gsu.edu
Fri Oct 24 23:44:28 EDT 2008

Duren,

Thank you for your explanation. I am new to this listserv and have seen the term "differentiated instruction" pop up several times. I am not in the field of professional development but I had an idea what DI was. I did not have the full understanding as to its current role in adult education.

Thanks,
Dina