National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2613] 2008 Indiana TESOL Conference

Sonya Lakey lakeys at hepl.lib.in.us
Tue Oct 14 18:05:39 EDT 2008

Hello, All:

Jackie kindly asked me to resend the message below, as many of your
institutions do not accept email attachments.

My apologies for the oversight, and for the cluttering of your inbox.

_________

For those of you interested in ESL (and who live in or near Indiana)
the Indiana Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (INTESOL)
is having a conference on November 1. A list of this year's sessions is
here: http://www.intesol.org/INTESOL%2008%20Flyer.pdf. You can also find
more information (and register) at www.intesol.org Pre-registration for
the conference ends this Friday, October 17th. Also, please check out
our most recent newsletter here:
http://www.intesol.org/tesolin_v26_i3.pdf

Take care,

Sonya

Sonya Lakey, Literacy/ESL Coordinator
HEPL Adult Literacy/English as a Second Language Program
Hamilton East Public Library, Noblesville & Fishers
1 Library Plaza
Noblesville, IN 46060
317.770.3251
www.hepl.lib.in.us/literacy

"Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
Philo of Alexandria, philosopher 20 B.C - 40 A.D.

Forgiveness is important - not because life is too short, but because
it is too long.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message from Hamilton East Public Library
(including all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipients
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is