National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2490] Teaching adults to read using phonics

Deborah Stewart d.j.stewart at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 14 16:33:10 EDT 2008

Greetings All,
I am a first year graduate student in Instructional technology. I have an assignment to write an instructional design document using ADDIE. I have chosen to write my instruction on adult literacy with a focus on teaching adults to read using phonics. If anyone can help me find the necessary information needed I really appreciate it. Websites, publications or other helpful information would be great. Thanks all.

Regards,

Deborah Stewart