National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2332] Re: Critical Thinking andLearnerLeadership

Andrea Wilder andreawilder at comcast.net
Thu Jul 17 09:35:55 EDT 2008

Bonnie--

This is really interesting, a jump from the literal to the abstract
in a classroom student. I didn't expect this at all! Which is the
reason I asked for examples of the thinking you are talking about.

Does anyone else have more examples of critical thinking, either in
the Catherine / Bonnie vein or some other equally promising vein?

Thanks!

Andrea:)