National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2311] A note of thanks...

Maralit, Mary Jo MMaralit at NIFL.gov
Tue Jul 15 16:11:09 EDT 2008

Dearest all,

I wanted to let you know that my last day at the National Institute for
Literacy will be Friday, July 18. Next week, I will be moving to a position
at the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Vocational and Adult
Education.

In the past 5 years of working at the National Institute for Literacy on the
LINCS project and with the discussion lists, I have learned a lot from the
field. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work with such a
wonderful, committed group adult education researchers, policymakers,
administrators, practitioners, and students.

I hope that our paths cross in the near future. Many thanks for your
support throughout the years.

Sincerely,
Jo Maralit