National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2110] Re: Metaphors for what teachers do

Taylor, Jackie jataylor at utk.edu
Sun Apr 27 18:13:36 EDT 2008

Hi Jay!
Thanks for prompting us to consider the metaphors we use to describe our
work. Would you share your updated list with us when you've finished
gathering ideas? [We could even then add it to the Professional
Development Area of the ALE Wiki (where others might continue to add)]:

http://wiki.literacytent.org/index.php/Adult_Literacy_Professional_Devel
opment

Thanks so much!

Best, Jackie

Jackie Taylor, Adult Literacy Professional Development List Moderator,
jataylor at utk.edu