National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2058] Re: COABE session

robinschwarz1 at aol.com robinschwarz1 at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 13:42:02 EDT 2008

COUNT ON IT!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara Arguedas <barguedas at sfccnm.edu>
To: The Adult Literacy Professional Development Discussion List <professionaldevelopment at nifl.gov>
Sent: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:21 pm
Subject: [ProfessionalDevelopment 2057] Re: COABE session

Hi Robin.? Hope to see you at COABE!

Barbara
Arguedas

SFCC

?

From:
professionaldevelopment-bounces at nifl.gov
[mailto:professionaldevelopment-bounces at nifl.gov] On Behalf Of robinschwarz1 at aol.com

Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008
10:59 AM

To: professionaldevelopment at nifl.gov

Subject: [ProfessionalDevelopment
2056] COABE session

?

I have written several times on the list referring to
professional development projects for adult ESOL teachers that I am doing with
two regions of New York
state.? At COABE, two of the teachers who are participating in one of
those projects will be co-presenting with me to talk about their work and about
our PD project.??? I invite anyone who would like to hear from
those who are benefiting from these projects to come to our session on
Wednesday afternoon during Concurrent Session H.???

In Concurrent session A, a teacher from the Washington, DC
professional development initiative I am coaching will be presenting with me as
well.??

These sessions provide wonderful opportunities for those of you interested in
ESOL PD to talk to participants of these projects and find out from THEM how
the projects are impacting their work.??

Robin Lovrien Schwarz

Get the
MapQuest
Toolbar, Maps, Traffic, Directions & More!

http://www.nifl.gov/mailman/listinfo/professionaldevelopment

Email delivered to robinschwarz1 at aol.com

Professional Development section of the Adult Literacy Education Wiki
http://wiki.literacytent.org/index.php/Adult_Literacy_Professional_Development