National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 1972] Re: Debunkng learning styles

Barbara K Given bgiven at gmu.edu
Thu Feb 14 11:27:57 EST 2008

Thanks, Tom, for bringing the UK study to my attention. I will waste no time in locating and reading it. barb given

Barbara K. Given, Ph.D.
Associate Professor Emerita of Special Education;
Faculty Affiliate, Krasnow Institute for Advanced Study; and former Director, Center for Honoring Individual Learning Diversity, an International Learning Styles Network Center.
George Mason University
Fairfax, VA 22030-4444
Ph: 703-549-4483
Fax: 703-993-4325