National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 1916] Re: Requesting Resource Information

Catherine B. King cb.king at verizon.net
Thu Feb 7 22:30:35 EST 2008

Hello Laurie:

This may be an obvious question that you have already answered, but then maybe not:

Does your University have a writing center? I also work as a adjunct in a similar situation--but my University offers a writing center/program from any student who wants help or who is referred there.

Sorry if this is something you have already checked out,

Catherine King