National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 1902] New Member

S. Lawrence shirleyfaith at frontiernet.net
Sun Feb 3 22:32:16 EST 2008

Hello, my name is Shirley Lawrence. I am an online graduate student at Buffalo State College-Adult Education/ Adult Literacy. I will graduate this May.

I am taking a class that has a writing assignment that will include listserv articles. I'm looking at several listservs to decide which one I will choose.

I have worked and taught in emergent and adult literacy in Rochester, NY for 15+ years and would like to see more professional development offered to adult literacy practitioners.

I hope to have a literacy consultant firm after I finish school and would also like to teach college.

Shirley Lawrence