National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 1878] Re: Big Names in Literacy?

Fish, Susan Susan.Fish at oregonstate.edu
Wed Jan 16 13:39:18 EST 2008

This is Susan Fish from Oregon. I mistakenly deleted all of the prior
emails on this topic, so forgive me if I'm repeating Hannah Fingeret's
name. She was so important to my understanding of literacy and
teaching.

Susan
Susan Fish
Director
Oregon Professional Development System (OPDS)
Western Center for Community College Development
Oregon State University
541.737.9059