National Institute for Literacy

[LearningDisabilities 1611] Re: Day 1-Guest Discussion of FOB Articleon Ohio's LD Policy & Professional Dev.

Katherine G Kgotthardt at comcast.net
Wed Jan 9 10:57:09 EST 2008

Hello--

I work contract for my county's adult education programs, but I attended a
Ph.D. program based in Cincinnati, Ohio with a site in Washington D.C. (the
site now closed).

How do Ohio policies affect learning disabled, adult students in general,
including college students who might be transferring from Adult Ed.
programs?

I look forward to this discussion and thank you for offering it.

Katherine Mercurio Gotthardt
Online ESOL Instructor
Prince William County Public Schools
Adult Education