National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 512] Assessment discussion on workplace/ESOL List

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Thu Sep 21 09:24:56 EDT 2006

Colleagues,

There is an interesting thread in the discussion being hosted by both
the English Language Learners Discussion List and the Workplace
Discussion List. If you want to follow via the archives, go to:

or

and click on the archives.

But also: I am collecting that thread and when the discussion has
completed, I will post it in user-friendly format at both the NIFL
Discussion Guest Archives and the ALE Wiki. I will announce this when
it's ready, and give you the urls to find it.

And don't hesitate to subscribe and jump in - you all have much to
contribute.

marie

Marie Cora
NIFL Assessment Discussion List Moderator
marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Coordinator, LINCS Assessment Special Collection
http://literacy.kent.edu/Midwest/assessment/