National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 463] Assessment Special Collection launched!

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Fri Aug 11 12:41:41 EDT 2006

Dear colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well.

I'm so happy to announce the launch of the newly revised site of the
LINCS Assessment Special Collection. Please go to:
http://literacy.kent.edu/Midwest/assessment/ to check it out.

The site has on-line resources and materials that are organized based on
the roles of people involved in the work, but please do not limit
yourself to any one particular role area - many resources will be of
interest to you in other areas. In addition, while many resources are
cross-posted, many are not, so I encourage you to surf around or do a
keyword search at the site.

Got a great cyber resource that you don't see in the Assessment
Collection and you think it should be there? Definitely let me know
about it and I will make sure it gets into the review process for
possible addition to the Collection. I'm very interested in resources
for use by teachers and tutors in the classroom, self assessment
materials for students/learners, and any assessment materials from our
international colleagues (I would like to build an international
section).

Thanks! Let me know what you think!!

marie

Marie Cora
NIFL Assessment Discussion List Moderator
marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Coordinator, LINCS Assessment Special Collection
http://literacy.kent.edu/Midwest/assessment/