National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 389] Re: Math as a puzzle, or swimming

David Rosen djrosen at comcast.net
Sun Jun 25 08:22:39 EDT 2006

Hello Myrna,

Please do write a detailed comparison between learning to swim, doing
puzzles, and learning math -- on the ALE Wiki and/or for publication
elsewhere. The complexities and details would be fascinating. Many
of us could benefit, as teachers and learners, from your experience.

David J. Rosen
newsomeassociates.com
djrosen at comcast.net