National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 264] Questions about the new ETS assessments

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Mon Mar 27 11:00:34 EST 2006

Good morning, afternoon, and evening to you all. I hope this email
finds you well.

I would like to welcome Julie Eastland from Educational Testing
Services, here during this week to respond to your questions about the
development of three new assessments in ABE. I understand that there
may also be some folks from the Charter states currently involved in the
project who can respond as well. Thanks to you all for sharing
information and your thoughts with us.

I would like to start by asking if any of the Charter state members can
share with us how they feel they have benefited from participating in
this project, and what types of challenges they may have encountered.

Thanks,

marie cora
Assessment Discussion List Moderator