National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 255] Re: FW from Content Standards

Andrea Wilder andreawilder at comcast.net
Mon Mar 20 10:02:55 EST 2006

Janet,

Very good questions--

What i am understanding about David's curriculum is that it would
consist of units that could be plucked from the air..What are the
strength of EFF? What are the strengths of David's curriculum?
Upsides and downsides to each?

How is success measured? What values are enhanced?

Who puts up the money for each?

How about grassroots support?

Andrea