Research

Re: libsepol.expand_terule_helper: duplicate TE rule

From: Shintaro Fujiwara <shintaro.fujiwara_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 18:20:34 +0900

2007/12/5, Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh@redhat.com>:

> Shintaro Fujiwara wrote:

> > in mta.if,
> >
> > mta_send_mail has the following
> >

> > domtrans_pattern($1, mailclient_exec_type, system_mail_t)
> > allow system_mail_t mailclient_exec_type:file entrypoint;
> >

> > And
> >
> > interface(`mta_mailclient',`
> > gen_require(`
> > attribute mailclient_exec_type;
> > ')
> >
> > typeattribute $1 mailclient_exec_type;
> > ')
> >at
> >
> > In exim.te
> >
> > mta_mailclient(exim_exec_t)
> >
> >> Thank you, but, I commented line,
> >
> >> mta_send_mail(httpd_t)
> >
> >> and make apache.pp again but still I have an error.
> >> I'm stuck.
> >

> Same error? I would check your source file to make sure mta_send_mail is
> not coming from somewhere else.

In apache.if, apache_content_template has

        #optional_policy(`
        #       mta_send_mail(httpd_$1_script_t)
        #')

So, I commented like above, and made apache.pp again, and this time I succeeded installing apache.pp.

Thank you very much, Mr. SELinux.

--
Shintaro Fujiwara
segatex project (SELinux policy tool)