Research Menu

Re: SE Linux on Debian

From: Tracy R Reed <treed_at_ultraviolet.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 22:10:22 -0700

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 11:48:15AM +1000, Brian May spake thusly:
> I think you are looking for the coreutils, fileutils, shellutils, and
> procps packages.

But are those patched for SE Linux?

> Now I get another error though:

I fixed that with Russells help but now I have another problem:

home:/etc/selinux# make
mkdir -p /etc/security/selinux
/usr/sbin/checkpolicy -o tmp/pol /etc/security/selinux/src/policy.conf
/usr/sbin/checkpolicy:  loading policy configuration from
/etc/security/selinux/src/policy.conf
ERROR 'name conflict for type run_deb_t' at token ';' on line 121201: #
type run_deb_t, domain, privrole, privuser, privlog, auth; /usr/sbin/checkpolicy: error(s) encountered while parsing configuration make: *** [/etc/security/selinux/policy.12] Error 1
--
Tracy Reed      http://www.ultraviolet.org
"Our products just aren't engineered for security." - Brian Valentine,