Research Menu

Re: [selinux] Re: autoconf/libtool for libselinux

From: Magosányi Árpád <mag_at_bunuel.tii.matav.hu>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 06:32:00 +0000

A levelezõm azt hiszi, hogy Stephen Smalley a következõeket írta:
> than <attr/xattr.h>. autoconf/libtool seems a bit overkill for
> libselinux. It seems reasonable to require people to use a modern glibc

I don't think so. Adhering to standards should not be overkill for any project. It is doubly so for open source software; you can attract more developers if the build process looks like the usual.

I wanted to reply to the mail with the patch to tell you that I consider it as a seemingly marginal, but very important thing, but I thought it would be like telling you that the grass is green.

--
GNU GPL: csak tiszta forrásból