Paying for Education
- Budget Your Money – The links below provide guidance and tips to help you with the challenges of budgeting money while completing your education.
- College Planning Calculators – Plan your college budget and student loans.
- Fellowships – Graduate students can explore a wide range of graduate research fellowship opportunities in this group of web sites.
- Financial Aid Overviews – A collection of useful websites bringing together the basic info you need to know about paying for your education with student financial aid.
- Find a Loan – Federal or private student loans are a big part of most financial aid plans. Find the right loan for you on the web sites below.
- FTC’s Scholarship Scams Web Site
- Loan Repayment – Resources to help with loan deferments, servicing, consolidation, forgiveness, budgeting, and more. The web sites below can help answer your loan repayment questions.
- Military Funding – The armed forces offer a variety of student assistance programs to their members. These web sites will help you find out what is available to you.
- Scholarships and Grants – Learn about government grant programs and search for grants and scholarships of all kinds on the web sites in this section.
- State Financial Aid – Learn about and link to state-supported financial aid programs in your state in the web sites below.
- Student Loans: Avoiding Deceptive Offers – How to spot potentially
deceptive claims or business practices some private companies may use
to get your student loan business.