Click here to skip navigation Home  |  Subject Index  |  Important Links  |  Contact Us  |  Help

U.S. Office of Personnel Management - Ensuring the Federal Government has an effective civilian workforce

Advanced Search

OPM Address for Federal Employee FLSA Information and Claims

If you are NOT required to file your FLSA claim using a negotiated grievance procedure, you may file your claim to either the agency employing you during the claim period or to the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM), but not both at the same time.

If you decide to file an FLSA claim with OPM, you must file the claim in writing with the Office of Personnel Management office at the address below. This highlighted link will take you to a page which lists the information that you should include in your FLSA claim. You may send comments or general questions to us electronically.

Program Manager, Room 7671
Office of Personnel Management
1900 E Street, NW.
Washington, DC 20415-6000

Telephone inquiries regarding these claims may be made to (202) 606-2990.

You may not file an FLSA claim electronically

Federal Employee FLSA Home Page
FLSA Decisions Table
FLSA New Claim Decisions Table
FLSA Search Engine