Click here to skip navigation Home  |  Subject Index  |  Important Links  |  Contact Us  |  Help

U.S. Office of Personnel Management - Ensuring the Federal Government has an effective civilian workforce

Advanced Search

Federal Wage System

Office of Compensation Administration

How to Obtain an FWS Wage Schedule

The Department of Defense (DOD) is the lead agency responsible for conducting Federal Wage System (FWS) wage surveys and issuing wage schedules.  DOD's Civilian Personnel Management Service maintains a website with all FWS wage schedules.  You can access FWS wage schedules by using the website link below or contacting DOD directly at (703) 696-1746.

To get a wage schedule, please visit: