Research Menu

Apache/PHP module boot restriction?

From: Andrew JH Ring <aring_at_mail.arc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:41:10 -0800

I've recently set up a Fedora Core 4 web server running Apache 2.2.0 with PHP 5.1.2. I've managed to get Apache loading the module, after setting libphp5.so to shlib_t, however Apache seems to still be unable to access the module during boot. I'm getting a Cannot load libphp5 cannot restore segment prot after reloc. Is this a known problem, and if so, how is it fixed?

Thanks for the help.

Andrew J H Ring
Engineer/System Administrator
Code TI