Home » Resources
NEI Website Resources
- Publications Catalog
Order NEI materials online.
- Photos, Images, and Videos
Search for free eye- and vision-related photos, illustrations, video public service ads, and more.
- Statistics and Data
Current estimates for the most common eye diseases.
- Strategic Planning
Needs and opportunities in vision research.
- Online Course-Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Reviews the potential of nanotechnology and its application to biomedical sciences, particularly vision research.
- National Eye Disease Genotyping Network (eyeGENETM)
A collaborative effort for ophthalmic research and diagnostic genotyping.
- Clinical Studies Database
Search for clinical research studies on eye diseases and disorders. Participate, refer a patient, or browse for results.
A database of genes and proteins expressed in the eye and visual system.
- VISION Public Information Network
For public information officers who communicate vision news to the public.
- Cogan Ophthalmic Pathology Collection
For use by researchers and clinicians to aid in preventing, diagnosing, and treating eye diseases.