Research

RE: building the kernel

From: Menon, Sunanda R <sunanda.r.menon_at_intel.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:02:40 -0700

Yes, "make insert" succeeded. I am using the 2002070313 release from www.nsa.gov/selinux.
I haven't tried "make menuconfig" of a clean linux kernel from www.kernel.org.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Smalley [mailto:sds@tislabs.com] Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 10:38 AM
To: Menon, Sunanda R
Cc: 'selinux@tycho.nsa.gov'
Subject: Re: building the kernel

No, I can't reproduce this error - 'make menuconfig' works fine on a clean copy of the 2002070313 release from www.nsa.gov/selinux. Did the 'make insert' in selinux/module succeed without any errors?

Do you see the same error on a 'make menuconfig' of a clean Linux kernel from www.kernel.org?

--
Stephen D. Smalley, NAI Labs
ssmalley@nai.com

--
You have received this message because you are subscribed to the selinux list.