Research Menu

XDM with SE Linux

From: Ryan Emge <emger_at_norwich.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:48:22 -0400

 SE linux users,

 Is there anyone here successfully running XDM with their SE Linux system? If you have both working together please contact me as I'm interested in how you went about it.

Best Regards,

 Ryan Emge

--

Ryan O. Emge

Information Assurance & Security
Norwich University - http://www.norwich.edu 158 Harmon Drive
Northfield, VT 05663

An NSA "Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance"

E: emger@norwich.edu