Research

Looking for the last CIPSO draft

From: Paul Moore <paul.moore_at_hp.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:54:02 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to find the last CIPSO draft produced by the IETF working group. I have found a copy of draft-ietf-cipso-ipsecurity-01.txt which specifies version 2.2 of the protocol. However, I have seen references both to draft-ietf-cipso-ipsecurity-02.txt and version 2.3 of the protocol.

I understand IETF drafts are meant to expire and find their way to the dustbin, but I am trying to better understand the protocol and would greatly appreciate a pointer to the last CIPSO draft or even a copy sent via email.

Thanks,

--

. paul.moore@hp.com hewlett packard