This division develops policy recommendations on new and existing legislation for workforce investment system programs. It develops new concepts into new policy initiatives. The division also coordinates the development, publication, and implementation of new regulatory actions for ETA. In addition, the division coordinates the publication and awareness of research, demonstration, and evaluation reports.
- Policy Initiatives
- Find the latest information on various ETA policy initiatives.
- Legislative Activities
- Find the latest information on various ETA’s legislative activities.
- Regulatory Activities
- Find the latest information on ETA regulation activities, including ETA’s plan for creating, modifying or withdrawing a regulation. This link also lists current regulations within ETA and resources for locating active and final regulations.
- ETA Advisories
- A directory of ETA Training and Employment Notices, Training and Employment Guidance Letters, Unemployment Insurance Program Letters, etc. These advisories provide the Department's interpretations of Federal law requirements; procedural, administrative, management, and program direction; and other information to the states, direct grant recipients and other interested parties.
- ETA Research Publication Database
- Find publications of research reports, evaluations, and information on employment and training.
Browse ETA research databases, Research and Evaluation Reports and the other information in the ETA Library.