MIMH web site visitors are welcome to use these materials to help inform others about the Medicines in My Home program.
- Graphic Images
- Color house graphic [GIF, 307x365 pixels, 96 ppi]
- Color house graphic with title text [GIF, 307x365 pixels, 96 ppi]
- Color house graphic, high resolution, with title & address [JPG, 1842x2400 pixels, 307 ppi]
- B&W house graphic [GIF, 806x838 pixels, 96 ppi]
- Internet Public Service Banner Ads
Can be used on web sites that want to link to the MIMH site. Other sizes may be available upon request.
- Banner 1 [GIF, 142x142 pixels]
- Banner 2 [GIF, 142x142 pixels]
- Print Public Service Announcements
- Half Pager Promotional Card [8.5 x 5.5 inches, two to a page]
- High Resolution [PDF ]
- Low Resolution [PDF ]
- Program Descriptions
Descriptions of the Medicines in My Home program. Copy the text and paste into your project.
- Description #1 - This description is the shortest, with key concepts and program elements (193 words)
- Description #2 - This description is a more conversational version of the above, describing the key concepts and program elements: (212 words)
- Description #3 - This description includes objectives of the program versus the key concepts (210 words)
Cited articles from the Medicines in My Home Web site. Includes articles about the Medicines in My Home program and Medicines in My Home columns from FDA & YOU, a newsletter from FDA for teens, parents, and educators.
PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader