FDA Drug Safety Podcasts
What is Podcasting?
Podcasting is a method of publishing and syndicating audio broadcasts through the Internet. To hear our broadcasts you can click on one of the links above. To have them automatically loaded onto your computer you must first download Podcatching software, also known as an aggregator. When you turn on your computer, the aggregator starts automatically and runs in the background. You select which producers you want programs from. When those producers post new programs, the software automatically downloads them. You can then listen to them on your computer or transfer them to a device like an iPod.
More information about Podcasting is available from USA.gov, the U.S. government's official Web portal, on its "Podcasts from the U.S. Government" Web page.
- Subscribing to FDA Drug Safety Podcasts
- More information about FDA-DRUG-SAFETY-NEWS
- Subscribe to FDA-DRUG-SAFETY-NEWS, the FDA Drug Safety Podcasts LISTSERV
- Signing Up for FDA Drug Safety News Podcasts RSS Feeds
- More information about FDA Drug Safety Podcasts RSS feeds
Back to FDA Drug Safety Podcasts
PDF requires the free Adobe
Date created: February 6, 2007, updated September 9, 2008