Immunological Diseases Research funded by NIDDK
Please select a program from the "Scientific Programs" list for more information. These programs describe the areas where we fund grants. Here you will find appropriate contact information.
Resources for Researchers
Related Study Sections
- Dr. Beena Akolkar, Immunopathogenesis and Genetics of Type 1 Diabetes Program Director
- Dr. Michael Appel, Director, Islet Biology and Transplantation Research Program
- Dr. Catherine Cowie, Director, Diabetes Epidemiology Program
- Dr. Edward Doo, Director of the Liver Diseases Program
- Dr. Frank Hamilton, Gastrointestinal Mucosa and Immunology Program Director.
- Dr. Ellen Leschek, Type 1 Diabetes Trialnet Program Director
- Dr. Catherine Meyers, Inflammatory Kidney Diseases Program Director
- Dr. Jose Serrano, Director of the Liver and Biliary Program; Director of the Pancreas Program
- Dr. Lisa Spain, Director, Immunobiology of Type 1 Diabetes Program and Autoimmune Endocrine Diseases Program
- Dr. Susan Yanovski, Co-Director, Office of Obesity Research
Funding for Special Communities
Page last updated: February 07, 2008