Nutrition Research funded by NIDDK
Please select a program from the "Scientific Programs" list for more information. These programs describe the areas where we fund grants. Here you will find appropriate contact information.
NIH Divison of Nutrition Research Coordination (DNRC)
DNRC coordinates nutrition research and research training across The NIH and the Federal Government, and maintains the Human Nutrition Research Information Management database, the Nutrition Calendar and education materials.
Resources for Researchers
- Clinical Nutrition Research Units (CRNU) - Overview & Map
- Obesity / Nutrition Research Centers (ONRC) - Overview & Map
Related Study Sections
Committees and Advisory Groups
- Dr. Mary Evans,
Director, Special Projects in Nutrition, Obesity, and Digestive Diseases
- Dr. Jay Everhart, Director of the Epidemiology and Data Systems Branch
- Dr. Frank Hamilton, Gastrointestinal Mucosa and Immunology Program Director.
- Dr. Stephen James, Director, Division of Digestive Diseases and Nutrition
- Dr. Robert Karp, Director of the Genetics and Genomics Programs in Digestive Diseases and Nutrition
- Dr. Michael May, Director, Gastrointestinal Neuroendocrinology Program
- Dr. Carolyn Miles, Director; Clinical Obesity and Nutrition Program
- Dr. Judith Podskalny, Director, Research Fellowship & Career Development Program and Digestive Disease Centers Program
- Dr. Patricia Robuck, Program Director for Clinical Trials in Digestive Diseases and Nutrition
Page last updated: February 07, 2008