printing the keyframe differently

Message from the sgt mail list.

Hello,

I've written a small utility to draw a graph which has a separate keyframe
on the BorderLayout.EAST side, and I've overwritten the KeyPaneLayout class
to deal with the size problems. That's all fine, but printing is a problem.
I've adjusted the printing orientation to landscape, and I can change the
position of the graph using setPageAlign(), but the keyframe prints
underneath the graph and hence off the printable area. I've tried overriding
the JPlotLayout class print() method to include:

        int layoutWidth = (int)(getLayerSizeP().getWidth()*72) + margin;
        Point pageloc = new Point(layoutWidth, margin);
        //        Point pageloc = new Point(0, getSize().height);
->      keyPane_.setPageOrigin(pageloc);
->      keyPane_.setPageAlign(SPECIFIED_LOCATION, SPECIFIED_LOCATION);

And I've also tried:

->      keyPane_.setPageAlign(AbstractFrame.RIGHT, AbstractFrame.CENTER);

And a bunch of other things but it doesn't seem to make any difference -
does anyone have any idea what to do in this situation?

Thanks in advance,
Hans