Re: Contouring irregularly spaced data where x,y,and z are vectors of the same length

Message from the sgt mail list.

Hi Muthuganesh,

As several of us have learned, you cannot include the email address
"sgt@noaa.gov" in the "Cc:" field of an email, otherwise it generates
an infinite sequence of email reply/copies...

Why they don't fix this, I have no idea...  :-Q

What you need to do to stop the insanity is (believe it or not)
*unsubscribe* from the mailing list, and then resubscribe...  :-}

Thanks Much,

	Jim Kohl
	kohlja@ornl.gov