Re: 2nd Y-axis

Message from the sgt mail list.

Ron,
	SGT certainly allows you to have multiple y-axes and have lines with
different scales, however, JPlotLayout is not designed to give you
access to these features.  JPlotLayout associates the same transform to
all CartesianGraphs that it creates.  A single CartesianGraph is
created for each data object that is added to the JPlotLayout.
JPlotLayout was designed to be a convenience for those creating fairly
straight forward and simple plots.

	So... If you need this capability you will either have to try to
modify a copy of JPlotLayout or create you application using the lower
level SGT objects.

Don