Re: BOUNCE sgt@plover.pmel.noaa.gov: Non-member submission from [EdDicks <emd@sanger.ac.uk>]

Message from the sgt mail list.

Ed,
	This isn't something that I have seen or heard about before.  What is
your platform and JDK version?  SGT uses the layout mechanism that
exists in java to position the layers.  Normally the LayoutManager used
is gov.noaa.pmel.sgt.StackedLayout, which positions  all the layers on
top of one another.  Do you get this same behavior with a different
Platform/JDK combination?

Don

P.S.  Ed - the SGT mail list now requires membership  before it  will
allow a submission.  This was done to  stop the spam.