Enabling Plots

Message from the sgt mail list.

Hello everybody, in the last week i have started to work with SGT library.
I have found a doubt about making visible/invisible a plotted data.

I add a data serie with addData(SGTData, String) in a JPlotLayout.
But if i try to call the method visible that Layer class inherits from
Component class it doesn't function. The only way i have found to make it
is using clear(String) from JPlotLayout to erase the plotted data and
again addData to make it visible.

Do you have an easy way to do it?,

Thanks in advance,

Juan Pablo Martinez.