Refreshing Graph

Message from the sgt mail list.

Hi,

I'm using sgt v2.1 to plot a series of network metrics. I've creates a class
which holds a series of SGTData objects which i which to plot. I do this to
allow dynamic addition and or removal from the array.

In my main program, i loop through all of these and to a JPlotLayout.addData()
to it (very similiar to the TestData example).

I've then created a button that allows me to add addition data to the list of
SGTData objects. However, the problem is that i can not update the graph to
relect the changes to the data set! :(

Also, when i right click to adjust the axis range, the axis updates, but the
graph doesn't (well, actually the axis get's gets longer and stretched off the
frame). Resizing the window doesn't help either!

I've tried repaint() on the frame and on the JPlotLayout to no avail! HELP!!!!

Regards,

Yee.

 Yee-Ting Li                                    email: ytl@hep.ucl.ac.uk
 High Energy Particle Physics              http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/~ytl
 University College London                     Tel: +44 (0) 20 7679 1376
 Gower Street                                  Fax: +44 (0) 20 7679 7145
 London, WC1E 6BT
 United Kingdom