Improving public health infrastructure and performance through
innovative solutions and measurable results
Vision, Mission, Values, Strategies
A high-performing public health system that protects and promotes health in every community.
Improving public health infrastructure and performance through innovative solutions and measurable results.
- We are driven in the initiatives we pursue by our mission.
- We recognize the essential role of governmental public health.
- We explore and examine issues with objectivity and neutrality.
- We recognize staff excellence.
- We provide high quality services and products with a strong customer focus.
- We strive for excellence through continuous quality improvement.
- We believe that policy and practice should be guided by evidence.
- We value the contributions of diverse sectors comprising our public health system.
- We practice integrity in all of our work and partnerships.
- We are accountable for the decisions we make and the work we perform.
- We recognize the important role the United States plays in global health.
- We pursue our activities with entrepreneurism, creativity, and innovation.
- We translate complex data for use in practice.
- We promote the use of evidence in polices and programs.
- We produce tools and provide technical assistance.
- We disseminate training and other learning materials.
- We develop systems for learning management and organization performance.
- We help diverse groups and interests find common solutions that work.
- We conduct and advocate for applied public health systems research.
- We lead and staff national initiatives.
|1300 L Street, NW, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20005
Phone: 202-218-4400 | Fax: 202-218-4409 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2008, Public Health Foundation | Privacy Statement