Vaccines & Preventable Diseases:
FAQs about Vaccines & Diseases They Prevent
- Are there any vaccine side-effects?
- Do vaccines cause chronic diseases?
- Why is vaccinating so important?
- What are the additives in vaccines?
- What vaccines do adults need?
- What vaccines do children need?
- What vaccines are used in the United States?
- What diseases do vaccines prevent?
- How are vaccine-preventable diseases tracked?
- What are some of the common misconceptions about vaccinating?
- What would happen if we stopped immunizations?
- Who is eligible for free vaccines?
(Vaccines for Children program)
- Who do I contact if my question isn't answered here?
(National Immunization Hotline)
- Where can I find Vaccine Safety information for parents?
- What clinical questions were submitted to NIPINFO from broadcasts, etc.?
Content last reviewed on April 30, 2007
Content Source: National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases