Basics and Common Questions
What You Need to Know
Both parents and providers seek information about why immunizing is so important to the individual, community, and worldwide.
- Common Questions Parents Ask about about Infant Immunizations
- A Parent's Guide to Kids' Vaccines (exit)
- Parents Who Question vaccines
- Vaccines: A Safe Choice
- The Importance of Childhood Immunizations
- Why immunize?
- What Would Happen If We Stopped Vaccinations?
- Some Common Misconceptions About Vaccination
(for the provider)
- Risks of Not Vaccinating
- Why do pre-teens and adolescents need immunizations?
Answers to common and frequently asked questions about vaccinating, the creditability of information on the Internet, etc.
Content last reviewed on May 24, 2007
Content Source: National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases