Basics and Common Questions:
Common Immunization Questions
- What are the differences among active, passive, and herd immunity?
- What are the risks of not vaccinating?
- What are some of the common misconceptions about vaccinating?
- What do you need to know about immunizations?
- What would happen if we stopped immunizations?
- Who is eligible for free vaccines?
(Vaccines for Children program)
- Whom do I contact if my question isn't answered here?
(National Immunization Hotline)
- Should I believe info I read on the web?
Evaluating Information on the Web
- Why immunize?
- What about the safety of vaccines?
- What additives are in vaccines?
- What are the possible side-effects from vaccines?
- Down with Vaccines? (exit)
- How do vaccines work?
- How do vaccines protect children from diseases?
Content last reviewed on April 18, 2007
Content Source: National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases