Program Analysis Branch
- Provide guidance in shaping the direction of the portfolio through grant assignment and tracking, and coordination of division activities.
- Conduct long and short-term scientific evaluation and analyses of grant portfolio to provide a basis for priority setting, decision-making, and strategic planning.
- Develop methodologies to conduct impact analyses to assure maximum benefits of research funding.
- Use results of program analyses to recommend areas for program development and to identify emerging emphasis areas for consideration by the Institute Director and advisory groups.
- Communicate high impact science and public health relevance of extramural research.
Acting Branch Chief:
Joseph Hughes, Jr., M.P.H.
Health Science Administrator:
Christina Drew, Ph.D.
Martha Barnes, M.S.
Back to top